- Highestwaterfall: between 90 and 220 meters (depending on the canyoning)
- Biggest rappel: 60 meters
- Interest Level: 4 (the scale of 1 to 5)
- Approximate duration: 4:30 to 5:30 hours
For all those who have reached a level of more advanced practice, WestCanyon offers you this perfect activity.
On an Island with very rough and contrasting landscapes, there are several canyons with very high waterfalls, giving the opportunity to those who really want to enjoy adventure in waterfalls between 90 and 220 meters.
- WestCanyon guides;
- All required personal equipment (including footwear);
- Transfer to activity (from Santa Cruz);
Number of rappels: Up to twelve (depending on the canyon);
Highestwaterfall: between 90 and 220 meters (depending on the canyoning)
Biggest rappel: 60 meters
Interest Level: 4 (the scale of 1 to 5)
Access: Up to 50 minute walk;
Return from the canyon: Up to 15 minute walk;
Approximate duration: 4:30 to 5:30 hours
Bring swimsuit and towel.